What Are PS Caps?
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an essential component of healthy nerve cell membranes, and is an especially important part of the membranes of brain cells. Clinical trials have demonstrated that the phosphatidylserine in PS caps support cognitive performance, as well as memory and attention.
PS is an especially important part of the membranes of brain cells, especially when it comes to memory and cognition.
PS Caps Benefits
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Promotes healthy memory, focus, attention and concentration
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.