What Is NT2 Collagen?
Type II collagen is the main form of collagen in joint cartilage. A type II collagen supplement contains the precise balance of amino acids that form the structure of cartilage. This makes it ideal for encouraging healthy cartilage growth, which promotes joint comfort.
Type II collagen supports joint mobility, helps relieve joint discomfort and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
NT2 Collagen™ Benefits
- Contains clinically-studied collagen for joint comfort
- Promotes healthy joint flexibility & function
- Encourages healthy cartilage growth
- Helps inhibit inflammation to support joint health
- Helps relieve joint discomfort
Building Block for Joint Comfort
Normal wear and tear can affect joint cartilage, the shock-absorbing lining of your joints. This can lead to joint discomfort and stiffness. Because it’s the same kind of collagen found in your joints, type II collagen is an ideal nutrient for promoting joint health and comfort. That’s why we use NT2 Collagen™ in our ArthroMax Advanced formula, as well as in this convenient stand-alone supplement.