BioActive Folate & Vitamin B12 supports the heart, brain, GI tract and more because its capsules contain the clinically studied, biologically active forms of folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate) and vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin).
BioActive Folate & Vitamin B12 capsules use clinically studied forms of folate and vitamin B12 to maximize benefits.
BioActive Folate & Vitamin B12 Benefits
- Supports heart health & already normal homocysteine levels
- Promotes nerve cell growth, brain health, cognition & metabolism
- Helps maintain a healthy GI tract
- Supports a healthy immune system & nervous system function
- Helps maintain production of red blood cells within normal range
Note: Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect. Women of childbearing age should consume 600 - 800 mcg of folate daily.